Last change: 12/17/2019
With this privacy statement, Super 9000 Ltd. informs you what personal data we collect when you visit our website or use our services, for what purpose we collect them, and what we do with this data. Your personal data is any information related to you, including your names and contact details such as a home address, telephone number, or email address.
Administrative contact address: Super 9000 EOOD, UIC: 204044327, with headquarters and address of management: Sofia, 42 Chervena stena Str.
If you need additional information, you can contact us at the following Internet address:firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: +359 898 548 977.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT
Data we collect when you visit our website https://super9000.com
When you visit our website, we automatically collect and store some related data in our server logs and cookies, which are small text files installed on your computer when you log in to our website.
This data does not allow us to identify you directly; however, the technological process records data related to your actions on our website, such as the pages you have visited, the date and time of the visit to these pages, your search queries, information about your device (hardware model, version of the operating system, system, unique device identifier, Internet Protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, browser language), the date and time of your request, and the URL.
The provision of your personal data is not required if you only wish to browse our website. This means that you can refuse to accept cookies by configuring your web browser accordingly (for more information, see the “Help” section of your web browser). However, please note that opting out of cookies may disrupt the navigation of our website, in particular by preventing you from accessing certain sections and parts of it.
Data we collect when you want to make an appointment for an online review
On our website, we offer the service for booking an appointment without reviewing your registration. If you wish to use this service, we will ask you to provide us with your personal data. We will be grateful if this data is complete and accurate and if you inform us in a timely manner in case your personal data needs to be updated. If you do not provide us with complete and accurate data or if you do not inform us in a timely manner that your data needs to be updated, we may be unable to perform the services you requested.
Data we collect when you use our on-site services
In case you decide to take advantage of our services on-site, we will also have to ask you to provide us with your personal data so that we can perform the medical examination and/or issue glasses. If you do not provide us with complete and accurate data or if you do not inform us in a timely manner that your data needs to be updated, we may be unable to perform the services you requested.
We collect the following categories of your personal data:
- Identification data including name, phone number, email address, preferred date and time of review.
- IT data, including data related to your actions on our website, such as the pages you have visited, the date and time of the visit to these pages, your search queries, information about your device (hardware model, operating system version, unique identifier of device, Internet protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, browser language), the date and time of your request, and the URL.
- Data for medical examination / issuance of glasses, name, age, email, telephone, medical examination data (diopters), including, if necessary, a photo of the eye or face.
How we use the data we collect
We use your personal data only in strict compliance with the applicable regulatory framework. Sometimes we will use your personal data because the law requires us to do so. In any case, we do not make automatic decisions solely on the basis of automated processing, which may have legal consequences for you or affect you significantly.
We use your personal information for all or some of the following purposes:
- We use your credentials to answer your questions or to fulfill your requests. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6, para. 1 (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (“DPO”), which provision allows us to process personal data in connection with the taking of steps to conclude and perform contracts. In case you send us a letter or inquiry through our website, which is not related to future or current contractual relations with us, the basis for processing your personal data will be our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6, para. 1, letter (f) of the ORD to review and respond in a timely manner to your letter or inquiry.
- We use your data for medical examination / issuance of glasses to perform the services we offer, according to your request. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6, para. 1 (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (“DPO”), which provision allows us to process personal data in connection with the taking of steps to conclude and perform contracts.
How long we store the personal data we collect
The retention periods for your personal data depend on the specific purpose for which we collect this data and the presence or absence of legal requirements regarding the retention of some of the different types of statements and documents. Even if we are unable to describe in this Declaration all possible retention periods in a sufficiently structured and legible format, please note that we will in any case retain your personal data only (i) as long as it is necessary to achieve the relevant purpose for which they were collected; (ii) as long as they are necessary for connection with our contractual relationship with you or the protection of our rights; (iii) until you withdraw your consent, unless there is another legal basis for the processing, and/or (iv) until the expiry of the statutory retention periods for the documents,
How we share personal data
We inform you that we may share your personal data with third parties, as well as with our accountants, legal advisers, and subcontractors involved in the performance of the contracts concluded with you. We will not share your personal data with recipients established outside the territory of the European Union / European Economic Area
How we protect personal data
We have put in place appropriate measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including but not limited to:
- We implement and maintain sophisticated technical measures to ensure that your personal data is recorded and processed in complete confidentiality and security.
- We apply and maintain appropriate restrictions on access to your personal data and monitor the access, use and transfer of personal data.
- All our employees who have access to your personal data are obliged to enter into non-disclosure agreements with us or other similar arrangements, under which they are obliged to comply with our data confidentiality requirements.
- We require all our business partners and third party service providers with whom we may share your personal information to comply with applicable data privacy requirements.
- We provide regular training on personal data protection to our employees and to third parties who have access to the personal data we receive.
What are your rights
According to the applicable data protection legislation, you have the following rights:
- access, correction and / or deletion of your personal data;
- to request a restriction or to object to their processing;
- let us know that you do not wish to receive marketing information;
- in certain circumstances, request the transfer of your personal data to a third party;
- if the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, withdraw your consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Your name and surname and a photocopy of your ID card so that we can verify your identity;
- Your specific request (in other words, what rights do you want to exercise and why); and
- the date of your request and your signature (if you have sent your request by post).
If our answer is not satisfactory for you, you can also file a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us to the competent supervisory authority (in the Republic of Bulgaria – to the Commission for Personal Data Protection).
Amendments to this privacy statement